Members Present: Marcie Stefan, Rosalie Bandyopadhyay, Dottie Faisby, Alex Chaves, Luis Garcia, Cynthia Chestnut
- Forum tonight: questions are ready, forum will be live-streamed.
- Lee’s proposal: we need to get people out to vote – it is necessary to bridge gaps between whites/blacks, liberals/conservatives
- Reaching the countryside. If the festival works, we can proceed to expand to Palatka, Alachua, and Starke as well.
- Yoho gets money from the NRA. Let’s play this to our advantage.
- Speeches will be light. The idea is to have fun with music and performances, family-oriented, fun games for kids.
- All the politicians said they would come. They will each speak for 5 minutes (again, the idea is to have fun and keep it light).
- Lee is asking for funding from the DEC. He is asking for a $500 contribution, it is mostly for advertising (not so much the event itself).
- Still discussing date and length.