The Alachua County Democrats with Disabilities Caucus was formed in January 2006.
The purpose of the caucus is to:
- Strengthen participation within the party
- Advocate on issues affecting people with disabilities and their families
- Support and recruit candidates who take a stand promoting equal opportunity, access, and full compliance with the ADA
- Promote education awareness and self-sufficiency (especially employment) for persons with disabilities
- Encourage registration, voting, and full involvement of Democrats with disabilities in local, state and national elections (including running for office).
[tribe_events_list category=”democrats-with-disabilities-caucus” limit=”3″]