The typical route to membership is to run for the post of your precinct’s Leader during the Presidential Election years. You may file for this at the Supervisor of Elections’ office. However, we frequently have posts open in under-represented precincts. Contact our Membership Committee for more information.
What does a Precinct Leader do?
- Help get out the vote on election day
- Participate in voter contact programs (phone bank/canvass)
- Participate in a Neighborhood Democrats group
- Help organize our neighborhoods
- Recruit volunteers from people you know
- Host a social event/meeting
- Help us create a precinct/neighborhood welcome program for new residents
Apply to Become a Precinct Leader
The application to become a Precinct Leader is here.